Wednesday 24 October 2012

TWINCHIES CHALLENGE NO 8 - SPOOOOOOOOKY STUFF!!

Hi there blog friends - there I was, supposed to be making the anniversary card (the one I mentioned yesterday) and I suddenly remembered the Twinchie challenge - what more can I say???  I was drawn to do something a tad spooky - or maybe not - I couldn't manage to put the eight-legged beastie on the web!!!  I've never made anything like this before as I wasn't - repeat wasn't - into Halloween.  I had such fun with this little piece though - I was in my filament (yup I know it should be element but this is a little joke between me 'n' hubby).  I am a huuuge fan of Halloween now.


Anyway here is my Twinchie - the digi image was a freebie from a lady on the internet (http://deariedollsdigis.blog.com/).  I just thought it was cute.  The eight-legged beastie web was on a sheet of stamps by Aly Higginbottom (www.alysinkyfingers.co.uk).  The silhouette stamps are fairly small and on a sheet called 'Essential Fairy'.  I coloured the image with me trusty Promarkers and then masked it out and used cut 'n' dry to go over the whole thing with Faded Jeans, Dusky Concord and Black Soot.  I also used the Black Soot for the web and then white pen for the Ooooooooooo - which hubby thought was a chain - bless his cotton socks.

As mentioned earlier I am entering this in the Twinchie Challenge no 8 - http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/challenge-8-spooky-stuff.html.  I love this challenge to bits!

Hope you like this bit of fun - thank you for stopping by, please leave a word or three if you have the time.  You know I love reading them.

Hugs to you all 

SUE

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,

    I really admire you for making these Twinchies. It must be so difficult to have such a small amount of space to work with, bit you've got another cracker here!

    Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Twinchie is fun ! Great Halloween creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Sue I love this lol the image is so cute its great huggles hun xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I love the cute Halloween image..
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue,
    wonderful Twinchie. Everything is soooooo brilliantly designed. Fab creation. I do love doing these, as you said very addictive.
    I have been racking my brains to think of another spooky twinchie to make.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spooky twinchie fab image, thanks for joining in our challenge this fortnight, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant spooky twinchie
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Halloween creation, Sue! Have a nice day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's far more entertaining making twinchies than anniversary cards......in my opinion at least ;) (Join the procrastinators group....nice of you to join me!) This is a fab twinchie xx
    Barbara DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is another awesome twinchie. Bless to hubby, you can always depend on them to get something wrong. Lol!!!

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really create these twinchies beautifully Sue. So much detail in such a little space, this is great, love Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, LOVE this! Thanks for joining in our Twinchies Challenge
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx