Thursday 25 October 2012

TWINCHIE 2 FOR CHALLENGE NO 8

Hi there blog friends - ooops here's another Twinchie - I just can't keep away from them.  I do try to keep them to a minimjum of two per Challenge though - then I know if I can't resist at least I'll have another one to have a go at!!  Eeh I'm such a sad soul!!! lol!

Anyway here's my next one for you to check out - not exactly frightening but funnily spooky! 


Hope you like the bats - I've put them on little springs which I made (twisted a piece of wire around a cocktail stick). They do wobble if you give em a good twang! They are very very fiddly but I just wanted them to stand off the surface a little and they have a lovely shadow in the right light. When hubby photographed it he said he had a little trouble getting rid of the 'red-eye' so he didn't bother - he will have his little joke!


This is another digi stamp from the lovely lady who is at http://deariedollsdigis.blog.com/.  I didn't want to do the eyes as normal - I wanted them to be red and shiny!!!   I coloured everything with my Promarkers and used a mask for the ghosty and another for a moon shape in the corner.  Then I used my Ink Dusters to brush Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord and Black Soot over the image.  I then used some Glossy Accents on the eyes and a Sakura Glaze pen over the black handle on the pumpkin.

I hope you like my second Twinchie - I don't use many embellishments if I use an image because I don't think it's necessary.  If I don't use an image though - then that's a different story and I might go a tad OTT.

I am entering this one into the Twinchie Challenge No 8 - Spooky Stuff.  http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/challenge-8-spooky-stuff.html.

Ta ta for now mes amies - I am now sorting my piccy out for my blog candy.  Catch you soon - hope you manage to leave a little comment on my Twinchie - you might think this is tooooo twee!  Just let me know, I love reading your comments.   It's getting to the point where I feel as if I know a lot of you now, even though we have never met - is that me being daft again - no don't answer that one, I already know the answer.  Chuckling to meself as usual.

Big Hugs to you all

SUE

17 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    what an amazing piece of work. Just fab really fab,
    all that wonderful content in such a small area. Me thinks I spy another spooky winner here. I love it to bats. oops that should be bits or maybe bats is right for this time of year.
    Have spooky crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty spooky love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! there Sue,ooh this is really cute and spooky too- I just love it!!
    Those little bats are perfect and they wobble too- how fab :))))
    thanks as always for your lovely comment,
    hugs Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic twinchie Sue, I love these they are so cute and so much in such a small place, love it! Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous Sue! The wobbly bats are a great touch! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I love this Sue, such a great image and definitely not too twee for me. Those wobbly bats look fabulous!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spooky twinchie, thank you for playing along in our challenge, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous I love it Sue its so cute its fab lol huggles hunxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Sue, I love this and I love your little story about holding back on your 3rd creation. Twinchies do seem to be addictive, but personally,I always struggle to get the first of my DT ones done, then the others just seem to follow easily ;)
    Look forward to seeing your 3rd....
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous in fabulous colours hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee - like this spooky Twinchie Susie. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Sue. Love it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Sue

    This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love it and that little bat is brilliant!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

    Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and have a great week.

    Take care

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked the other twinchie Sue but this one is so cute and my favourite. Good luck with the challenges, love Christine Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sue, super card - really cute! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant, love the 3d effect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Twinchie love that ghost!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super dooper Twinchie ... just love this Thanks for joining in our Twinchies Challenge
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx