Wednesday 3 October 2012

I'VE SURVIVED THE DENTIST - YAY!!

Hello lovely blog friends - I am just posting this quickly because I have just returned from the dentist and am in one piece!!!  Thanks to all of you who sent me good luck messages because I am such a wimp!  I am in slow motion at the moment until the meds wear off.

I thought I would take the opportunity to send a message to Christine Hussey, just in case you didn't see my response to your comments on my Tractor card.  Would you leave me your email on this post - I will remove it as soon as I have it.  I can email you properly then re the stamps etc.

Hugs to my followers and I hope you will stop by again when I post my next card - which I was designing in my head whilst in the dentist chair!!!  Some good came out of the trauma then - lol!!!

I do hope that this post makes sense - well as much sense as I normally make!

SUE

5 comments:

  1. LOL Sue glad you survived and are still in one piece xxx I have to go Friday but just for a check up huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    so glad you survived the dreaded dentist chair. lol. But did you survive the cost. lol. Is it soup for tea then or can you eat normally, maybe some overdone porridge might be called for, I know your a dab hand at that. lol.
    In any rate all kidding aside I hope you don't get too much discomfort when the meds wear off.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you survived the dentist, not my favourite place in the world.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx