Friday 1 May 2015

THROUGH THE PURPLE HAZE - MAY - SPRING COLOURS


Good morning peeps - well there's more than one post happening today!  I am a member of a new DT which is also 'live' on the first of the month - more of that later.  Here is my first card which is for the TTPH Challenge and our theme is 'Spring Colours'.

I've used a digi from Scrapper's Delights as they are sponsoring the challenge for us.  



Here's my card 




I fussy cut my image and then put her onto this gorgeous oval - it's a Spellbinder die called 'Oval Majesty'.  I went around the edges with a very light blue ink pad to tone in with the rest of my spring colours.  That amazing pearl strip is from Brenda Exeter of Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Specials.  She has her little 'shop' on Facebook and her lace, ribbon, buttons etc are absolutely wow!!!  Pay her a visit if you dare, her stuff is sooooo addictive!!!!   

Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi - 'Honey 1' from Scrapper's Delights
Oval Majesty die - Spellbinders Dies
Royal Circle die - Spellbinders Dies
'Spring' Embossing Folder - Tattered Lace
Bonnets and Bowties - paper pad from LOTV
Sentiment - Clear Stamps from LOTV
Flowers - WOC
Pearl Strip and Pearls - Brenda's Lace and Ribbons (on Facebook)
Graph'it Markers

We're really looking forward to seeing your creations in spring colours - remember you have a month to make up to three entries for our challenge.

This theme has really cheered me up after a grotty few weeks with Blossom and her pawly (sorry) operation scars.  She is loads better now and even though her two little lumps were malignant our fingers are crossed that it hasn't spread.  Must admit she has become a real mummy's girl and doesn't like to leave my side for long - bless her.

Thanks loads for dropping in and checking out my cards, I find that my DT work is taking up a lot of time where commenting is concerned and I am forgetting my blog friends and followers so I am going to put by some time every week (fingers, legs and eyes crossed!!) to pop over to your blogs to check out your cards, I might not be able to comment on each and every one you make but I am determined to make more effort.  I do realise I have been neglecting you - I'm sure you know who you are!!!  

Take care and I'll be back in a little while!  Will bore you with my weight loss - woo hoo!!!

Big hugs to you all


11 comments:

  1. Lovely image and a super card Sue. I think I can smell those flowers from here! Glad Blossom is on the mend. Must be all that good nursing care ... lol! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sue! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Girls. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for sharing it over at Brown Sugar challenge~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! It's sooooo pretty! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great colouring and fantastic fussy cutting! Thanks for joining AIMPDC#5 hope to see you again! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute , great coloring and love the layout .Thanks for joining Chocolate Coffee and Cards for challenge # 90 Spring has Sprung. DT - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge! zetkaArt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx