Monday 20 August 2012

FRIENDSHIP DOUBLES JOY

Hi there blog friends - thanks for the recent comments I have received, you certainly helped me along.  Anyway I am back now and I have a card which I think you all deserve.

Hubby finished off the pics for me but I was busy looking at your blogs and have just got around to putting it on here.  I loved this 6 x 6 pad as soon as I saw it on the show with Hels.  I'm not one for making spur of the moment cards - I procrastinate toooooo much.  However when this pad arrived I had a sudden urge to make a card and I even had half an idea in my head - yippee!

Here is the result -


A couple of close ups to follow





And finally - a sideways shot!




Ingredients :

6 x 6" Cardstock Pad - Canvas Corp.
Venetian Motif die
Creative Expressions Sentiment stamp
Raffia
Antique Linen/Black Soot DI
Flowers from my stash


I really hope you like this one - especially the sentiment.   Thanks to all of you for stopping by, I am now back in the saddle - not that I can ride lol - and will be blogging whenever I can.

Big hugs to you all.


SUE

13 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back Sue. Fabulous card. Wonderful sentiment. Gorgeous papers. Love this die! The raffia threaded through as ribbon looks great. Love from Christien x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully designed card Sue. I really love the way you have framed that special sentiment and I agree - those papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely Sue. I adore the colour scheme and those bright cheerful flowers are the perfect accompaniment and bring the whole piece to life. This verse is a long time favourite of mine. Well chosen I think.
    Lovely photos, so special thanks to hubby for providing us with these clear shots.
    Best wishes Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,
    and welcome back. I have missed seeing your work. Well you have not disappointed us have you.
    What a really lovely creation. It's so vibrant and that sentiment is wonderful. Isn't it great when hubby gets involved with your blog. Mine does too he made me a new watermark today to go on my card on tomorrows bog. He is just the best, as I'm sure yours is. Have a great crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    Lovely card, love that die and your paper really is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Sue. Well there's no stopping you now, what a lovely design, the colours of the flowers look so beautiful against your background paper and the raffia looks a treat. Lovely sentiment and I must get those Venetian dies they are fab. Take care. Crafty hugs Christine H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, what a beautiful card, I really love the colours of the flowers and gorgeous papers, good to see you back! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! lovely card,gorgeous design too Sue.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment :)
    the snow effect is a little pot of Puff White heat embossing powder,if you google it
    is available or you can order it from www.sirstampalot.co.uk
    Hope that helps Sue and just shout if you need anymore info.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sue! Wow I love this card, really gorgeous. Super paper, die cuts and flowers - a stunner.

    Glad I made you smile today - and see how many others are pleased to see you back blogging too!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with Di (above).

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card.Gorgeous flowers.
    I found you on another blog on WOYWW.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and those beautiful colourful flowers just make it pop well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx