Monday 16 October 2017

INTERNATIONAL ART AND SOUL - CHALLENGE NO 19 - NOT SQUARE OR RECTANGLE


Hi there - I'm here with another challenge from IntAAS with the theme 'Not Square or Rectangle'.   I've posted a couple of cards that I 'created' for last Christmas which were made for 'easy posting'.  They are really small - cut from a 5" x 5" card - and flat, so that I could post them anywhere.





Must admit that easel cards really are a favourite of mine and I love making them in different shapes.  

Ingredients

5" x 5" white card blanks - stash from eons ago
Tattered Lace Dies - Hexagon nesting die
Hedgehog stamps - free from a magazine - again eons ago
Bazill Basic Paper - 6" x 6" 'Countdown to Christmas' pad
Kaisercraft Paper - 6.5" x 6.5" 'Just Believe' pad
Crafters' Companion Paper - 'Vintage Christmas Collection' pad
Memory Box Dies - Stitched Snowflakes die
Britannia Dies - Set of 3 Poinsettia die
Other die cuts were from bits I had in my 'extras' box

I hope you can join in our challenge (here) this fortnight - you can make anything you like as long as it fits in with the theme - what about gift boxes??  We'd love to see them on the blog and although we aren't sponsored there's a great badge for the Winner's side bar!!!

Anyway must be off now as I have to catch up on that TV programme 'Liar' - I seem to have got myself hooked, although I do tend to shout at the screen and the maestro keeps wondering if I'm shouting to him!!!

Lots of hugs to you all and please take care, the sky is a very peculiar colour today - Yukky Yellow!!

Love Suexxx

5 comments:

  1. Sue, these uniquely shaped easel cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue your cards are gorgeous I love the cute hedgehop and the shape is brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue two beautifully designed cards, interesting folds and the sweetest of images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute shape of these cards! And the images are just adorable .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hexagonal easel cards are adorable!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx