Monday 23 October 2017

CRAFTY CALENDAR CHALLENGE - MID OCTOBER - HALLOWEEN


Hi there - just here posting a reminder card for you to check out.  We'd love you to enter our challenge this month over at the Crafty Calendar blog - this time of year our challenge is Halloween so even if you don't take part in the celebrations you can still make a card or some other Halloween creation.  



I wanted to use orange and black card and decided to have a little play  around with a ruler, pencil and blade (phew!!) - the above was the result.  I just love those bats btw - we had some fruit bats flying around the island when we were on holiday, they sure are big and so flippin' clumsy when they land in the trees - I say land but it's more like a crash when they grab the branches by their 'toes' then just hang there.

Must add this in here, I started this post on 18 October ready for adding my card and scheduling.   The maestro asked me to help him look for some sort of charger thingy, I ended up being distracted and sorted all my drawers - and I mean ALL of them - in every room!  Sorry Sue J - you know how easily my mind wanders!

Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
All Dressed Up image - 'All Dressed Up for Mummy'
Black/Orange card - stash
Dies - Unbranded
Copic Markers

We have two sponsors this month and that means two prize winners!

Dr Digi's House of Stamps



All Dressed Up Stamps



We love seeing all your work and hope you enter our Halloween challenge this month.  This challenge finishes on 28 October so you have a few days yet.

Hugs to you all - and take care of yourselves plus all your pets on Halloween especially!!

Love Suexxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a combination of spooky and cute! I never thought of using a "sunburst" on a Halloween card, this looks really cool!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx