Sunday 19 January 2014

OSAAT DT CARD - CHALLENGE NO 196 - USE A DIGI

Good morning everyone out there - I am here (honest) although I haven't been blogging apart from my DT duties.  We have both been busy after our water leak, it took a fortnight to fix, four tradespeople, three days without heating or hot water, the kitchen larder/cupboard stuff all over the dining room and the bathroom cupboard stuff all over the bedroom - just bloomin' wonderful!   Our house is one of those Victorian detached houses with 9 ft ceilings and is freezing without heating - cor even the carpet claps cold!  

Anyway we now have it fixed and are back to being warm again, I can sit without my thermals, tee shirt, cardigan, fleecy dressing gown and moon boots on.  Yay!

Here is the first DT card I have made for this year - the digi is called Train Spotting and can be obtained from Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet HERE.  

Once again this Challenge is 'Anything Goes' and if you use a digi from Stitchy Bear you can win all the digis we used in Challenge No 194!  You can still win a prize if you use another digi, so please have a go!!



 A quick pic of the inside, I left the centre clear so that I could add the name of the young recipient.


Ingredients
7" x 7" White Card Blank - Anna Marie Designs
Scrappers' Delight digi at Stitchy Bear Outlet
Tonic Circle Layering Dies
Tonic Scalloped Circle Layering Dies
Impression Obsession Fence Die - altered to form track
Memory Box Mini Cloud Dies
Die Versions Alphabet Dies Marker Micro Font
MME Paper Pad - On the Bright Side
Brenda Pinnick Scrapbook Pad 12x12
Green Card from Stash
Copics and Promarkers
Glossy Accents, Bakers Twine, Twinkling H2Os

Well that's enough from me for now, I have waffled and warbled for far too long - about nothing as per usual - I hope you like my little card, I would love you to leave me a comment if you can but I understand it if you are busy.   Oh btw - Blossom seems to have lost her appetite and found that of an elephant.  We have had to put her on a diet but those 'feed me' eyes of hers really get to us.  I suppose it doesn't help that she is no longer getting her exercise (as Donny can tell you) Lol.

Lots of hugs to you all and take care, I really do feel for you if you are having floods etc in your area, I can't imagine how you are coping.

SUE xxx

I am entering my card in the following Challenges - I have had word that the links weren't working to the challenges below so I have changed them all.  Please click on the name of the challenge to go to the blog.  Thanks Loads.

24 comments:

  1. Great card for a train loving small boy, then again little girls often like playing with trains too. Glad you are back to being warm and all the work is finished. Take care. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sue. Love the train. What a time of year to have no heat etc> Poor you. Glad things are better now. Love and hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    me wonderful blogging mate.
    I am in awe of this tremendous card. What a fantastic card and design. Fab designing of the larger train in front, and fab cutting out too. I can't think of a young man who wouldn't be soooooooooooooooooooooooo! pleased with receiving this gem of a card.
    Great photography Graham.
    Oh you poor things to be without your heating. I have a vision of you Sue in all that warm clothing.
    Do you know my leak is still not fixed in fact it's worse, they can't seem to find where it's getting in. Now they are talking about taking some bricks out and having a look between the cavity. I am so glad we no longer own our own home, I think I would be tearing my hair out by now at the cost.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a work of art Sue, so beautifully coloured and assembled along with your attention to detail both on the front of the card and the inside. Congratulations hun, it really is fabulous :) :) :) Big hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are all sorted now sweetie and are drying out slowly.

    Gorgeous card sweetie, love it to bits.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is stunning Sue!! I love all the layering ..its so awesome..and the sewing...Wwoww! Beautifully coloured image..the card is just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sue, I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and a great layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card Sue !! I love the bright colours and how you used the train image along the bottom and inside. Wonderful idea. Love your colouring too (as always).

    Lynn, OSAAT DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sue, what a time of the year to be without heating ....especially with water around brrrrrr, I feel for all you have been through and so pleased to hear that you are now sorted out.

    Wow, the cold didn't numb your brain and super creative hands ......This card is Gorgeous. You know the play mats for children that depict a road so that they can play cars? Well, you have created the first rail mat in this card ....oh, and thanks to all your wonderful details this card will give such excitement to the prospective train driver. Love Ingrid xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Sue, love the little train at the bottom too! Just up any young boy's street! Oh poor thing no heating how awful! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect card for any little boy. A lovely colour combination and I love that zigzag paper. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww what a time you have both been having! lots of huggles to you both and of course the fur babies! I'm so glad its sorted now and you can get back to normal ( I chuckled when I actually said normal LOL) but you know me and Paul are thinking about you both. Fabulous card by the way its great lots and lots of huggles and snuggles from us all Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular card and I love how you used parts of the image inside as well.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute sweet lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello again Sue, just popping back to say Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card, Sue. Love the little trains you have running across the bottom. Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card for a boy love the train that you have added to the card to match the image. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this fornight for our 'It's a boy thing' Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, such lovely bright colours. Especially like the extra train that runs along the bottom of the card!

    Victoria OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant card love the fantastic image and layout,great papers and love the train along the bottom-good to hear you are warm again-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x(osaat)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Susie could you check your links please they don't seem to be linked up
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. The way you did your card is adorable. I like the green you chose to for the little boys outfit, also like how you added the train as a border below, fab idea. :D Really cute.
    Deborah Your OSAAT DT Sister :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great card... great image and LOVE how you did the clouds

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx