Sunday 21 January 2018

INTERNATIONAL ART AND SOUL - CHALLENGE NO 25 - DO SOMETHING DIGITAL


Good afternoon fellow blogsters - I'm just here to post my next card for the IntAAS DT Challenge and it's flippin' freezin' - we've actually got a snowstorm going on outside - well six flakes and a bit of wind constitutes a snowstorm here!!    Back to the card - our theme is to do something digital.  I've made a card with digital papers and a digital image but you can also make a totally digital creation on your 'puter if you wish - I just haven't a clue where to start with that idea though!



I haven't put a specific sentiment on here just a die-cut 'hello' across the bottom of the card.  

Ingredients

7" x 7" Ivory card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Brown card mat - stash
Digital pink floral paper - Papers by Lozzy
Digital beige swirl paper - Papers by Lozzy
Digital image - 'Lizzy Lovely' from Oddball stamps
Copics
Hello sentiment die - Penny Black creative Dies
All other dies from China

I hope you can join in our Challenge this fortnight, you can enter here.  Of course you can be as creative as you like and as I've said many times before we love seeing your projects on our blog.

 I think the snow may be thick enough now to do another Snow Angel - mind you the lawn was soooo soggy underneath that I may end up a dirty and very muddy Snow Angel!!!

Sending you lots of big hugs and be careful won't you.

Love Suexxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely subtle colours and I love your layout. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Agnes I love those flower dies where did you get them from I would love to get them!!! As for snow Woody just goes mad in it and Ollie just looks and walks back inside lol but we have had lots of the bloomin stuff ..sick of cleaning it off the car and Ollie gets little snowballs on his skirt he looks ever so funny hahaha..take care lots of huggles xxxxx Winnie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness on a card...had to follow you again..x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi me wonderful blogging mate.
    what a very lovely card and such a super design too.
    That image is brill and coloured so wonderfully.
    Super paper choices too and gorgeous dies used.
    Such pretty flowers.
    You take care in that snow and no snow angel Brrrrrrrrrrr! it's too darn cold.
    Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.
    Pekkies for Pidgy and a Meow for Biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue this is a stunning card I love the colours and the image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. Love the flowers and die cut on the right side. Really dresses it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and love the whimsical image,fabulous colouring and beautiful dies--I have no idea where to start with digital either-printing an image is about my limit :)
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just lovely! I love your color combination and the little image is so sweet .

    Hugs,

    Your design team sister,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx