Sunday 19 March 2017

INTERNATIONAL ART AND SOUL - CHALLENGE NO 4 - EMBOSSING


Good afternoon blog friends - this fortnight our theme over at the International Art and Soul Challenge is 'Embossing', now that can be dry embossing or heat embossing or ....... a mixture of both!  Simply put, you decide!!!



 I asked the maestro to take a picture of the card slightly opened so that you could see the inside and also the flowers - I love the way you can make these petals stand out - especially the 'outline' open ones.


I actually made two of these cards because I loved the colours and the design so much, the only difference being the sentiment.  I made the first one into an anniversary card and then made this one.

Ingredients

7" x 7" White Pearl card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Sentiment - Tattered Lace Stamps (embossed with silver emb. powder)
Tattered Lace - 'Quilted Cushion' Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Dies - 'Devine Floral' (middle of the card) die
Le Crea' Multi Dies - Flower 006 die
Tattered Lace Dies - Paradise Ferns die
Creative Expressions Dies - Delicate Daisies die (open and complete petals)
Blue, Green, Lilac card - stash
Pearls - ancient stash

Hope you can join in with us over at IntAAS, we've not had too many entries just lately which is such a shame, Jane Bradshaw, our 'big cheese' really does her best with design and info on our blog.  Granted we don't have prizes 'cos we are now a Just For Fun challenge blog, but we still choose a DT Favourite and also DT Top 3 .... and our badges are well worth displaying!!!

So come on peeps, let's see your creations.

Big hugs to you all.

Lots of love Suexxx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges - 

Digi Choosday Challenge (Wk 11) - Anything Goes (2)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge (Mar) - Girly with Die Cuts/Punch

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Sue. I love the embossing folder, I love the flowers, I love everything about it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue this is a stunning card I love the embossing folder too and the flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No other words other than stunning, I love your colour pallet here Sue and the flowers are to die for :) then there is the embossing both inside and out - WOW WOW WOW :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue me wonderful blogging buddy,
    oh how goreous is this card, and I love your wonderful design.
    Those flowers are so pretty, and your embossing is a very lovely pattern too.
    Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
    Peckies for Pidgy.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful Sue, gorgeous embossed background and your pastel shades and blooms are so pretty, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so, so pretty, Soupie! I love that white embossing and those dainty gorgeous flowers!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous... love all the flowers. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, Sue! Beautiful embossing folder (I recognize it, and have coveted it for a while), and gorgeous flowers in your pretty "V" card. Great garden shape! Your comment on my blog had me chuckling today. Glad you liked my "pinkleness" - wishing you a fantastic week, Sue! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me of a spring basket! The embossing is lovely and those delicate dies are precious! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday! ~ Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very gorgeous - love the embossing and the pretty pastels flowers are a wow! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowie, Susie, this is an awesome card, I love the design and how the flowers pop up! No wonder you made two of them! Gorgeous!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is TRULY lovely! Those flowers are fantastic! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your creation. So classy and elegant Susie. Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx