Sunday 2 August 2015

CRAFTY CALENDAR CHALLENGE - AUGUST - 'BINGO' CARD


Hi again everyone - my second post today and I want to show you my card for the Crafty Calendar Challenge where our theme is Anything Goes with 'Bingo' - if I have befuddled you ..... I'll explain!  Here's the grid below and we'd like you to choose any LINE you want to (either up/down, across or diagonal)



and if you are feeling really outrageous - use 'em all!

I chose Pink, Die cuts and Stitching for my card and I used a digi from That Craft Place, they are our sponsors for this month and are offering 3 digis to the winner of our challenge.


Just lurve her boots and thought they would look good Pink!



Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi - Bikini Betty from 'That Craft Place'
Papers - Best of Brenda Walton 12" x 12" from Kay and Co
Papers - Stack No 6 12" x 12" from DCWV
Textured Linen Card - American Cardstock
Ornate Pierced Rectangles die - Sue Wilson at Creative Expressions
Triple Tear Nestabilities die - Spellbinders 
Pippi Butterfly die - Memory Box
Graph'it Markers
Clear Varnish Lacquer (glaze) - Cosmic Shimmer
Sequins - Stash (from eons ago!!)

This is such a lovely challenge to go for because you can choose any line or every line to make up a great card for us to look at.   This challenge is now run by Jo L - who I like to refer to as J Lo! and Sue J who I like to refer to as Winnie  (after Winnie in Mrs Brown's Boys - this is a long story which I won't go in to!).

I'm now going to totally digress and show you a picture of Little Winnie aka 'Winnie the Snitch'.    My very good blog pal Sue J (Olliesmam) made this for my birthday and she popped a little message on her wrist telling me to sit her in my craft room so she could 'tell Big Winnie' when I bought more dies!!  I've searched her and found a camera in her hat and a microphone up her knicker leg! (only joking of course).   That Big Winnie is a devious tinker, but so far Little Winnie has been very good and not spilled the beans!  Needless to say Little Winnie is in pride of place on my desk watching and learning!





That's it for now - I'll be posting two more tomorrow so 'keep 'em peeled' as Shaw Taylor used to say.  I bet that's set some of you off again hasn't it??

We hope to see your creations on our Challenge during the month - come and join  us.

Hugs to you all and take care.

Love Sue xxx
I would like to enter my card into the following 10 challenges

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge No 15 - http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/challenge-15.html

14 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Agnes fab photo's by the maestro !!!!! You will have to have a look at my blog in a min because I've made an Agnes hahahahaha can't have a Winnie without one..fab card for the challenge and hope you have both had a lovely day lots and lots of huggles from all the gang xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, brilliant fun cad, super image and colours. Loved your little witch and your craft room looks fag, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, Just saw Agnes over at Olliesmam, and had to come over to see Winnie (I'm so glad she's not going to be a tattletale too!). So enjoyed seeing the pictures of you & Winnie in your craft room, hard at work. Glad you got a bit of garden time and some good veggs too. How lovely to have such a talented friend make you such a special companion for your birthday. Sure miss seeing your CCC posts. Hope you've been keeping well. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, such a fun image, love the colours you have used thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking card with a fabulous image which you have coloured so beautifully. I love the vibrancy of the blue that you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

    Lady Anne Milnes-Howard of Glencairn, Caithness Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your die cut layers are spectacular. You have colored the image beautifully. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with great colours and I do love her boots as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card..beautiful details..thanks for sharing at Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card.Such a wonderful creation with attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card.. love the colour you choose and you colouring.. Thank you for joining our new Colour Your World Challenge at Lacy Sunshine Creative blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. Good luck *wink*

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and so sweet..Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshines Colour Your World and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx