Sunday 25 January 2015

OSAAT DT - CHALLENGE NO 229 - ANYTHING GOES WITH PURPLE !!!!!!


Good afternoon to you all out there in blogland!  Today is the start of another challenge at One Stitch at a Time - our theme this fortnight is anything goes with purple - such a tricky one for me ;o)  I did add a little bit of aqua with my purple though - naughty moi!  My last card for OSAAT was purple as well - my hand had just hovered over the purple pens and card - what can I say - I have no shame!!!


Of course my geraniums in the garden are red - or variations of red - but I have chosen a hybrid one that is purple (and is growing freely on Planet Susie)!  Anything slightly off kilter is usually found on my Planet, as my friends already know!

Ingredients

7" x 7" White Card Blank from Anna Marie Designs
Digi image - 'Greek Window' - Ike'sArt - Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet
Papers - 'Timeless Victoria' pad - LOTV
Spellbinders Dies - Flowing Floral die
Cottage Cutz Dies - Sweet Love Bird Cage die
Plain purple/aqua card - stash
Copics/Flexmarkers
'Just Because' stamp - LOTV
Flowers - WOC
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Stardust Stickles

I know there's loads of you out there who lurve purple so I do hope you can join in, the prize is well worth trying for and you have two weeks to create something wonderful and enter the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here's the prize pack



Apologies for this somewhat short post but I am on antibiotics at the moment for an infection and the bloomin' things are causing heartburn which is most uncomfortable - sorry didn't mean to whinge! 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, take care and thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today - you are all such wonderful blogsters!

Lots of hugs to you all


25 comments:

  1. WoWza !! That is absolutely beautiful :-) Thank you for using one of my digis in this gorgeous creation :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking creation Sue, you colouring is so vibrant and alive. Beautiful addition of the cyan agains the purples, a great colour combination :) :) Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty and I am loving that birdcage on the side. Lovely coloring and colors with the purple and aqua!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Sue. Super image and gorgeous embellishments. Like me I'm sure you find this challenge quite trying - purple! I ask you ..... lol! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Agnes what a gorjusssssss card loving the poiplesssssssss.!!! and the fab dies of course. I've spent the last couple of hours searching for that hedgehog but no luck so far :P ROFL.....lubs you lots huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sue, I don't mind you useing purple as its one of my favour colours. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I jist love your colours and very gorgeous card Sue, Lovely image and love that die.
    Sorry to hear about the heartburn, can be very uncomfortable, take care, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous creation. Love the layout and beautiful coloring. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Sue. I love the turquoise-purple combo... a fresh and contemporary twist. Gorgeous take on the sketch... and the image is fab.... and don't let me start on the die cuts! Have a nice day, my friend and hope the antibiotics are not causing too much discomfort!
    beijinhos, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Sue! Love the geraniums I always have a lot in the garden in summer and purple/lilac is one of my favourite colours! Hope you feel better soon! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous creation Sue. Sorry you are poorly I hope you are better soon.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Sue, very pretty! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sue
    Fabulous combo of purple and aqua. I love purple so you can do every card purple for me lol!
    Sorry you're under the weather. Hope you haven't been cavorting on damp doorsteps again lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sue me wonderful blogging mate,
    what a very super creation.
    Love your super design as always, and your colouring is ace.
    Hope the HB is a little better you poor thing.
    Wonderful photography Mr P.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful and great coloring on your image! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge
    xxxx Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh this is so elegant looks amazing, thank you so much for coming by and leaving a comment,
    have great day
    Hugs and kindest regards
    Bridget AKA Curlybear crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This is a wonderful card! I love choice of colors and image! Ribbons under tag are beautiful idea!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, love your use of die cuts. Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore Challenge ATG. Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fabulous card, such a pretty image and lovely details.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sue can you contact me at blackhillcottage@hotmail.co.uk its about DT placement...thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love purple!! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful love the purple and teal together. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx