Sunday 9 December 2012

TWINCHIE IN CHRISTMAS COLOURS - CHALLENGE NO 11



Hi there my blog friends and a very warm welcome to my new follower Flora - cooo have I been busy with my Christmas cards - you will be thinking that I have made dozens .... as if .... I've managed four new ones and some ironing!!!  Mind you I've also made a very very quick Twinchie - because I haven't made any for the last two challenges.  

Here it is .....

 
 
I must admit that this was made so quickly that I messed up the stars so will apologise now for that.  I'm not that keen on this one but I just don't have the time to do it again. 
 
I hope you are all keeping well or are getting better if you have been laid low with lurgies at this time of year.  Take care blog buddies and thank you for stopping by - I will try and stop by your blogs as soon as I have finished my next cards - not sure I will be making all new ones this year - ooops.   Good job I have a back-up plan .... some I still have from last year!  Yay!!!
 
Big hugs to you
 
SUE
I'm entering this one in the Twinchie Challenge 11 Christmas colours - http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-11-traditional-christmas_2529.html

13 comments:

  1. Super little Twinchie Sue - well duh! Of course it's little - it's a twinchie!!!Whatss wrong with the stars? By the way, did you see the quick flash of Artems's pecs last night? Guess that means we'll be seeing him on the results show tonight. Yay!! Good luck with the rest of your cards - you'll get there! Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is for all the Artem's pecs fans - phwaor!!! is all I can say. Will watch the results show tomorrow and just hope I am not disappointed! Yay.

      Hugs Sue xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Sue,
    what a superb Twinchie. Nothing wrong with the stars. Such an amazing design, and so bright and beautiful.
    How is my little beaky friend keeping in this very cold winter nights.
    I think you should up his rations so that he keeps nice and warm.
    I must admit to only making family cards this year and bought ones for everyone else. Ooh now I said the B word. lol. I feel quite ashamed this year even worse than previous years.
    It just suddenly crept up on me. Well that's my excuse. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty evening.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, love your Twinchie, have not attempted them yet but on my list for next year. What's that about Artem's pecs someone else an admirer, Ho don't set me off. if only I was ..... years younger and all my bits worked!!!!! Ha Ha who am I kidding.

    Nice to have you back.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop looking at Artems pecs and get my ceiling finished so I can take this scaffolding down!!!!! love this twinchie hugssssssssssss my friend your so funny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx see you soon im off to get lost again in my craft room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Sue, this is a very beautiful Christmas twinchie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sue. I love the design and fabulous colours. The stars look fine to me too.

    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Sue, fab Twinchie, stars look great to me! Thanks for joining in, good luck Hun Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby twinchie sweetie although tbh I have no idea what one is........I'm guessing its not choccy though....

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie, ohh this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coolness of a twinchie lol...love the stars they look perfect to me...have a good one and keep warm...luv aussie aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute sweetie. Great stars, I can't see anything wrong with them.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just great, love it, stars are beautiful. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx